You’ve got a beautiful fence around your home but it doesn’t quite reflect you. It may be a gorgeous fence but you might feel that it needs a little more to make it a fence fit to surround your house. It’s easy to include little additions that decorate your fence to add that little touch of you.
- Add lights: String Christmas lights along the edges of your fence or tack solar lights onto the it so that your backyard will be bright at any time of the day (or night.)
- Plant a vertical garden: Add potted plants to your fence to have a unique garden without taking up too much of your yard space. To make the space even more fun, use old rain boots or jars as the pots for each plant.
- Frame it: Use various shapes or colors of picture frames to accentuate your wooden fence with little effort. You can do the same with colorful shelves or crates.
- Write it up: Get large wooden letters or symbols and paint them or leave them bare. Hang them on your fence to create a positive message or just an appealing look for your backyard.
- Metal art: Pieces of metal in fun shapes can be found at many craft stores. Paint them to fit in with your
backyard color scheme and decorate your fence with these durable pieces of artwork.
- Ornamental: If your fence is looking a little plain, try sprucing it up with an ornamental trellis or other pieces of iron work.
- Make it 3D: For wooden fences, add wooden shapes of things you love to show off your interests while adding subtly to your decorations.
- Murals: Channel your artistic side (or a friend’s) to paint a mural on the side of your fence. Make it amusing, inspirational, or just pretty to enhance the mood you want to get from your backyard.
Whatever you choose to do to make your fence a little more you, have fun with it. Spend an afternoon or weekend with your creative side, turning your backyard into the perfect place.
Contact us for information or a FREE quote on any of our beautiful fences.